Friday 8 April 2016

I'm Back!

It has been a year since my little blog has given its opinion on the happenings in the alternative scene. I’m a year older, wiser and more mature (kind of) than I was when I had been blabbering on about artists such as Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg and Noely G. Since then my music taste has flourished; I no longer restrict myself to one genre, I take time to listen to unsigned bands. I spending evenings entering this black hole of intensely listening to artist after artist, finding bands which really stand out for me. I keep this blog as something to look back on when I’m older, seeing who I obsessed over and reminiscing over old concerts. This little blog gave me the wonderful opportunity to write for www.overblown.com, a fantastic little webzine which raves about indie, DIY and other alternative music genres. However, since I have recently started my further education – life took over (A.K.A getting drunk most nights and forgetting my priorities…). I feel like I should revive this blog, give my thoughts and show the very few of you who bother to read this blog that I am committed to music. So welcome to the second coming of Indie-Alt Blog (A year on I have noticed how cringe the blog title is, hey ho). 

No comments:

Post a Comment